In order to ensure that applicants meet the entry-level requirements for training that will lead toward certification, the following documentation is required:
Do you qualify as a BASIC or ADVANCED student?
- Most new students qualify for the full course, which is comprised of both BASIC and ADVANCED sessions plus 40 hr Externship.
- If you have previous experience in California as a Phlebotomist you may qualify for the ADVANCED course only. Please call us at (800) 818-2408 for additional clarification.
A copy of either document is required.
- High School Diploma: A high school diploma and transcripts from an institution in
the United States of America to be provided by the applicant.
- General Education Diploma (GED), Passing verification from certifying agency provided by applicant.
Other General Requirements
- Students must be at least 18 years of age
- A current American Heart Association BLS CPR Card is required
- Proof of a negative TB Skin Test or negative chest x-ray administered within three months prior to the class
Note: If you cannot meet any of these requirements due to special circumstances
please click here to contact
MD MOBILE LABS or call us at (800) 818-2408.